Ancient Egypt

Hi guys, I know this isn’t homework or a blog project but I just felt like doing it just to let other people who don’t know much about Ancient Egypt get some info on what Ancient Egypt is.

So basically the word “Ancient” means it was before all the 1950 stuff, it was when everyone had NO tv’s, NO computers, NO phones, iPhone’s, apple anything like that. Egyptians had to work their life just to get enough money, food, a house and crops. Here are some questions from a few people that I saw but I cannot tell you their names because they are people I don’t know so I’m sorry but that’s just the way it runs.

Q1)What guards the great pyramid?
A1)Well pyramids are full of rare items like gold, silver, jewelry and much more. Obviously people would try to steal all of it so the slaves carved a giant stone statue of a sphinx. Now the sphinx is a mythical animal that has a body of lion and a head of man!

Q2)What were mummies kept in?
A2)Mummies were kept in these special kinds of coffins called a mummy case AKA sarcophagus (sarc-off-a-gus) Pharaohs had sarcophagus’s that were decorated REALLY nicely for the pharaoh. The Pharaohs would be buried in a tomb with all the stuff that he would need in the after-life even furniture!

Q3)Was there a king that was only a boy?
A3)Yes there was a boy king. most of you have probably heard of him, known as Tutankhamun. Tutankhamun became king when he was only nine years old and died when he was eighteen years old!

Now for the final question…

Q4)How did Egyptians cook?
A4)Some ancient Egyptians cooked their food in a clay oven. Others cooked on an open fire. Clay ovens were made from baked clay bricks. Wood or charcoal were burned as fuel. Cooks used pottery saucepans with two handles.

so hope you liked it, if not do NOT put any mean comments or comments that could hurt my feelings!

See you guys next time bye! 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 :D
Sarcophagus!

Tutankhamun’s REAL face!

Ancient Egyptian clay oven!|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
<__________________________|

3 thoughts on “Ancient Egypt